Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW-Error Msg:No target structure could be found

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends,

I was trying to upload data for 0000.0001,0002 using LSMW,

first 3 steps are recorded, but when i reach the the 4th step , m getting an error msg :<u><i><b>No target structure could be found.</b></i></u>could u plz suggest y this error is coming and where to maintain the target structure.

many thanks

desia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think ur prob is in step 1.

while choosing BATCH INPUT RECORDING, u have to provide the name for recording and press OVERVIEW button.

and in the next screen, provide the same Recording name. then ur prob will b solved.

this will solve ur problem.

regards,

Mubeen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mubeen you are right.I had change the name of the recording and got the result thanks

0 Kudos

Mubeen,

I had the same issue. Followed your suggestions. It worked. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Thanks Mubeen, I had the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mubeen, faced the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mubeen, thank you, it helped me either! Have a great day and be happy!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to go back to the step 1 Maintain Object Attributes in change mode. Then click on the batch input recording fields, search for your record. Once this is done, click on the Recording:Overviews button and save your entries.

Now, if you go back to your step 4 Maintain Structure Relations, it should be ok

Elodie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you assigned the Struc to source structure ?

Create a structure you can find all the structure fields at the time of creation of recording.

then assign it in 3 step to structure.

Then will not get the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear manoj, thanks,

actually i made the source structure in step 2- theni assigned all the field to that structre in step 3. but i am still getting the error of target structre.

but i didnt understand, what u meant "Create a structure you can find all the structure fields at the time of creation of recording "

i hope its fine with u.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U made the structure in the step2 and step3 thats fine

Now you are at step3 u r uploading or adding by ur own all the fields to structure

I mean to say did you able to see it?

Create a structure you can find all the structure fields at the time of creation of recording

Means

You can view that go to the first Step --- Execute it and display/change it -

Overview -

you can see the recorded struc -

double click on that to view whole struc.

Now you have to make the structure in the notepad according to the fields you have recorded only what you have to change not default.