Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment in CRM Sales Order

Taketa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are testing SAP CRM 7.0 sales scenario.

In ERP SD, we can assign the account object such as WBS or CO Iinternal Order in "Account Assignment" tab during the sales order creation/change (For example, the standard sales order item category TAN).

Compared with SD, the tab "Account Assignment" is not displayed when creating CRM sales order, even though we use the same standard item category type TAN.

We found the relevant OSS note 1081569 which seems to say that the WBS element can be assigned into CRM sales order item with using "CRM sales scenario with CO integration in ERP", but we don't know what this scenario is and what configurations are necessary.

Could anyone share any information about "CRM sales cenario with CO integration in ERP" or advise us how to make the tab "Account Assignment" tab and field "WBS" visible in CRM sales order item?

(In the case of the service item of CRM service order, the tab is available and WBS can be assigned into it)

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

F.T.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello F.T.

Maybe note 1493646 can be any help for you. Hope it helps.

Regards, EL

Taketa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hell EL,

Thank you for your information!

I checked this note, but this is for Funds Management scenario which we don't use.

The function module, object class etc are specific for FM, so we don't think we can apply for the sales scenario...

We might have to develop the program or change the configuration for this purpose...

Regards,

F.T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, F.T.,

I have exactly the same requirement, as described in your initial question (i.e. want to assign the ERP Sales Order which is created from a CRM Service Contract, to the Internal Order created for the service contract item).

In other words, I would like the integration to be the same for Service Contracts as for Service Orders.

Have you found some solution(s) to achieve such?

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lankhuijzen,

Do you find the solution to the above issue? I have same requirement where we create service contract in CRM. System should automatically create Internal order. But we are getting the error message "Error occurred during determination of Profitability segment".

If you got the solution can you please share the documentation for the CRM-CO integration?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Deva

Answers (0)