cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to synchronize BP GUIDs in CRMKUNNR (ECC) and CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO (CRM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to replicate thousands of customers with different BP GUID in the CRM and ECC system. Customers were already replicated in CRM before but they need to be replicated again to be extended to the new sales area. Each customer has an existing GUID in both CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO and CRMKUNNR but they do not match. I understand that the GUIDs in these 2 tables should match in order to have a sucessful customer replication. 

I tried running report zrepair_crmm_bu_custno. However, this report only compares business partner GUIDs in CRMKUNNR and in CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO to GUIDs in BUT000, and determines entries that do not exist in table CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO and inserts them.

I also tried running the report Z_CHECK_BP_GUID but i just also checks if there is an entry in table CRMKUNNR corresponding to the customer in CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO.

Is there a report that can change the GUID in CRMKUNNR to the correct GUID in table CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO, in a scenario where there is a GUID entry for each of this tables but they do not match?

Also, this will happen in the production system so deleting the BPs is not an option.

Thank you for reading my post. Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Appreciate all your help.

All the best,

Katrina Dee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think Note 1314495 would solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same issue as Katrina. GUIDs in CRMKUNNR and CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO are the same, however different than the GUID in BUT000.

Report from Note 522676 does not solve the case, as it only deletes the entries from CRMKUNNR and CRM_BUT_CUSTNO. New entries are inserted there only during Customer replication (ECC->CRM), however the new entries have a new GUID which is again different from the one in BUT000.

Katrina, did you manage to solve this problem?

I would much appreciate, if someone could propose a valid solution.

All the best,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

It seems that the report from Note 522676 (namely "ZREPAIR_CRMKUNNR") deletes the wrong entries in both CRMKUNNR and CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO. Afterwards the Report from Note 609766 ("Z_CHECK_BP_GUID") should be run. This way the correct entries would be inserted to CRMKUNNR.

Please let me know if it helped.

Best Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the note:

Note 522676 - Report, delete unnecessary entries in CRMKUNNR CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO

Denis