cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supplier xxx not intended for purch. org. changing po xxxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

On my SRM process the purchase order are transfered to backend system.

But, when I change one PO on EBP, system gives me a message 'supplier xxx  not intended for purch. org. changing po xxxx', and don't replicate the changes on backend PO document.

If I consult one changed PO on EBP, the document have status 'saved' , and the traking detail maintain details of changes.

Can you advice me what i can do to transfer PO changes to backend system?

Best regards,

Helena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Helena,

Sometimes setting the "Backend Purchasing Groups Responsible" in IMG helps to resolve this issue.

Kind Regards

Lisa

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check does same cycle works in MM for same vendor.

Use Txn BBPUPDVD to update ECC vendor in SRM.

As well you can use following path for vendor synchronization:SPRO->Technical Basic Settings->Make Settings for vendor synchronization

You can also refer following SAP Notes:

SAP Note 1531626 - 'Supplier xxx  not intended for purch. org. yyy'

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your answer.

I think you didn't understand my problem, because I've already relicated the PO created on EBP system to Backend system.

My problem is when I change this PO on EBP, the changes don't replicate on Backend system.

Have you ideia, how can i solve this problem.

Regards,

Helena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helena,

What are the changes that are you doing in PO ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I need change item quantity, or delivery date, for example.

regards,

Helena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the explanation above, I assume you are using extended classic scenario. 

If possible, please check whether this message is generating from EBP or ECC...perhaps this would give you better clue.

If the message is generating from EBP, pl check whether the vendor is still existing for the P.Org. using BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 table.

I think system is trying to redetermine the P.Org. during PO change. Pl whether the user ID which created the original PO and the user ID which you are using to change PO is same? Also pl check the responsibility tab of P.Grp. which u have used for the PO, in the org. structure.

Ganapathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Ganapathi thanks for your answer.

Yes, I'm using the same user ID for create and change PO on EBP. I've already checked and the my user ID is member of the P.group identified on PO.

Any ideia how can i solve this problem.

regards,

Helena

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you can check PFCG roles and what authorization the RFC users are having... else pl wait for some more answers from other SDN mates.

Ganapathi