cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to stop change or delete requests in ess show overview table leave request after approved work item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have an issue with once manager  approved employee leave request employee cannot change or delete that particular approved leave. In the ESS--> leave request service--> under show Leave overview table.

Scenario: show Leave overview table->showing list of leave request items status

1.sent(Leave Request Sent but it is not approved by manager)

2.rejected(Leave Request Sent but Rejected by the manager )

3.approved(Leave request approved by the Manager)

sent leave request employee can change and delete .rejected leave request employee can change and delete.

But here my client requirement approved leave request can't change and delete by the employee.

We are using stranded workflow ws12300111.

portal 7.01 using webdynpro java iviews.

Could you ,please, advise how to solve the issue?

Tanks&Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

I'm not sure this can be implemented within the standard. Maybe you should implement a check in the Enhancement Spot PT_ABS_REQ (method IF_EX_PT_ABS_REQ~SIMULATE_VIA_BLOP). If a corresponding entry exists in infotype 2001 or 2002, then issue an error message (using message manager).

Kr,
Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Julien

TankQ for quick responce,

once i am implementing as per your note.How it will reflects portal ESS screen and its will reflects automatically in the portal ESS LEAVE REQUEST screen.

can you please tell me the steps.

Tanks&Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Dear All,

Please any body replay me.

Tanks&Regards

Pradeep

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can prevent the changes to a posted absence by doing the customisation in table

V_t554s_web

No Changes to Leave Permitted

Specifies for each type of leave whether employees are permitted to change absences that are stored in the Absences infotype (2001).

for your specific condition use the badi PT_ABS_REQ and throw a error message if the employee tries to change it

check here

PT_ARQ_REQUEST_CHECK

PT_ARQ_REQUEST_EXECUTE

PT_ARQ_REQUEST_PREPARE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Answers (0)