cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding tax for debtors using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST for generating debtors invoices, in which apply withholding tax.  ACCOUNTWT has been informed and everything seems to be OK, but when I review the information updated into the different tables, I can see that BSEG-QBSHB is empty and BSEG-QSZNR has been filled.

When I generate a similar debtor invoice through standard transaction, BSEG-QBSHB is filled with the withholding tax amount, and BSEG-QSZNR is empty. With help from basis team, we can see that BSEG-QSZNR is informed by standard coding in BAPI, but not what's happening with BSEG-QBSHB. Do you  know how can I  populate BSEG-QBSHB using this bapi?

Any suggestion will be apreciated.

Many thanks,

Miriam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miriam,

if You're using extended wt functionality, the table BSEG will not be used anymore; You should check the table WITH_ITEM.

I hope this helps.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maurizio,

First of all, many thanks for answer.

Extended wt is active in our system and WITH_ITEM table is updated correctly. My doubt is: why this field is populated in BSEG if the invoice is posted through standard transactions (FB01, FB70 or FB75) and not with bapi?

Kinds regards,

Miriam.

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Miriam,

You're welcome

don't mind the BSEG table if You have the extended WT functionality. Please read the note number 363309 that does not refer to Your request but that can confirm You how the BSEG table has no relevance at all when You post an Invoice with Extended WT. The only field that usually is filled for technical reason is QSSKZ (XX). Therefore if the with_item table is correctly filled, You will not face any problem because the posting is correctly made.

Have a nice day.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Maurizio!

Answers (0)