cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC NW10 question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in BPC 10NW in SP4. I have following questions and appreciate any information.

1 I have dones the currency translation setting and rate is maintained in rate application. But while executing the currency translation the reporting currency is allways coming 'zero'. What could be the issue.

Transaction is entered by input template in LC and USD also. But translation allways overwrite to 'zero' the reporting currency amount.

2.When I open the connection to EPM addin for excel, every10 minutes the connection is lost. But to my other colleagues it does not happen.

What could be the issue

Appreciate your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

esjewett
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

Have you maintained the currency translation business rules? If so, you're going to need to share with us the following:

• Account that you are trying to translate and properties of that account
  • Currency translation business rule configuration
  • Script logic you are using to run the currency translation
  • Records that you have maintained in the rate applications
  • Records that you are trying to translate in your finance application

You don't need to send all of the records, but we need at least an example to see what configuration you are missing.

Cheers,

Ethan

raghu_ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

First coming to your second question, please check the settings of your Colleague system and your system. Make sure everything is same as the one which is working.

What is the message that you are getting when you are running the currency translation.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both are accessing thru web. No difference in settings.

Currency translation is executed sucessful, but no record picked up for translation or translated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

Coming to your first question ,Can you please refresh the dimension members and validate the script logic.

Coming to your second question please delete the cookies and check the settings.

Regards,

Srinivasan.