cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account XXX requires an assignment to CO object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm having trouble in resolving the error while doing MIRO " Account XXX requires an assignment to CO object". I went to OKB9 and checked that the required CCnt is already assigned to the particular CElmt (there are 4 CCnt assigned to 1 CElmt with different Plants). User is unable to put the CCnt in MIRO. The field is grayed out. Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the followings steps:

• Goto G/L Master Using T.Code: FS00, select the change and give which cost element(G/L account) you are using for posting MIRO transaction
  • Then select create,change/bank interest tab
  • Find the Field status group no
  • Goto Field status variant Using T.Code:OBC4
  • Select the field status variant and double click field status variant folder
  • Then select the Select the Field staus group and select the additional account assignment and double click.
  • Now you can see the list of field staus, here you can change the status of the field and save.

Then you post the transaction.  I think your problem will solve.

Thanks & Regards,

Umamageshwaran.S

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suruchi,

Please check the field status of the movement type in OMJJ and also the screen field status for MIGO in SM30 under MIGO_CUST_FIELDS.  If they are suppressed in either of the above, then you are bound to get the error irrespective of the fact that you have either defined in OKB9 or defaulted at the cost element level itself.

Hope this helps.

Vikas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhatia,

Please check once again your cost elements under Default account assignment tab i think your  assigned costcenter(cost center1). but you maintained in OKB9 against of that cost element is another cost center(cost center2)

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was asking CO object for posting transaction entry MIRO required to cost center or internal order or WBS element etc....You can give this cost objects.

Thanks,

Best Regards

Venkatesh

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you have already assigned the CCTR to that Cost element in OKB9.

Check whether that is creating automatically or not. Bcoz, OKB9 is only for automatic posting slin price, discounts.....etc.

Also, Check the PO Account assignment.

Thanks