cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am hoping to have a look at the SDK next week. I still haven't figured out how to search with the new forum format but will do so, so please forgive me if the questions are already answered elsewhere and leave me to find out.

Firstly, seraching for the SDK today, I came across a fule which is a custom install install. Since it uses a special reg key, I want to make sure it is not going to interfere with my regular xcelsius install. Is that the case? Should I be using a standalone SDK file?

Secondly, there used to be an excellent video by Matt Lloyd and a colleague going through the process of creating a custom component with the SDK. I found the page but only the document was there, not the video. If anyone knows where the video is or can suggest other introductory resources, I would appreciate the references.

There used to be a separate forum for the SDK. That may still be the case but I cannot find it at present.

Thank you.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

The Flex SDK is a sub-space within BI Dashboards, just moved this into it.

The video you mention was created back in 2008 and that link no longer works, you can find some excellent info about the SDK and how to use it here: http://everythingxcelsius.com/article/flexcelsius

Regards
Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Matt.

Answers (0)