cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at dtw - sales order (ordr)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to migrate transaction date to the ordr  table through the dtw one error is comming ie.

set property value failed: value must be a whole number in property 'importfilenum' of document 65171

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To DTW sales order, you have to include RDR1 for line. DocTotal is no need. It can be calculated from line file.

Thanks, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu....

Please be sure that the date format in DTW Template should be YYYYMMDD.....

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i changed the sales order date in the form of yyyymmdd but still one error is comming...ie.

Set property value failed ..value must be a whole number in property import file num of doc 65171.. could u please tell me the reason...

here is the file what i imported to the sap

DocNumDocTypeHandwrttenPrintedDocDateDocDueDateCardCodeCardNameAddressNumAtCardDocCurDocRateDocTotalRef1Ref2CommentsJrnlMemoGroupNumDocTimeSlpCodeTrnspCodeConfirmedImportEntSummryTypeCntctCodeShowSCNSeriesTaxDatePartSupplyObjTypeShipToCodeIndicatorLicTradNumDiscPrcntPaymentRefDocTotalFCForm1099Box1099RevisionPoReqDateCancelDateBlockDunnPickPeyMethodPayBlockPayBlckRefCntrlBnkMaxDscnProjectFromDateToDateUpdInvntRoundingCorrExtCorrInvDeferrTaxLetterNumAgentCodeInstallmntVATFirstVatDateOwnerCodeFolioPrefFolioNumDocSubTypeBPChCodeBPChCntcAddress2PayToCodeManualNumUseShpdGdIsPaytoBnkBnkCntryBankCodeBnkAccountBnkBranchBPLIdDpmPrcntisInsLangCodeTrackNoPickRmrkClsDateSeqCodeSerialSeriesStrSubStrModelUseCorrVat
246I2009121420091214C42000Mashina Corporation400 Range Road New Delhi - 110 005 INNULLINR12059246NULLBased On Sales Quotations 238.Sales Orders - C42000255YNULLNNULLN520091412Ship To0
former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mr Seedu,

your thread is duplicated. i have already replied from this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3150468

Please note: do not duplicate your thread with the same question.

i will quote my reply from your other thread.

hi Mr. Seenu,

you may try this

NumAtCard - if null dont put the word "Null" for null Values use the character "\"
Ref2      - if null dont put the word "Null" for null Values use the character "\"
ImportEnt - if null dont put the word "Null" for null Values use the character "\"
CntctCode - if null dont put the word "Null" for null Values use the character "\"

hope this will be helpful to you,

regards,
Fidel

former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Seenu,

its better if you can post even 2 lines of your template for us to see it..

regards
Fidel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi... Thanks for replying to me..  here is the another problems

I am trying to import to the sales order transation date through the dtw  it is showing the error like

Set property value failed ..value must be a whole number in property import file num of doc 65171.. could u please tell me the reason...

here is the file what i imported to the sap

DocNumDocTypeHandWrittenPrintedDocDateDocDueDateCardCodeCardNameAddressNumAtCardDocCurrencyDocRateDocTotalReference1Reference2CommentsJournalMemoPaymentGroupCodeDocTimeSalesPersonCodeTransportationCodeConfirmedImportFileNumSummeryTypeContactPersonCodeShowSCNSeriesTaxDatePartialSupplyDocObjectCodeShipToCodeIndicatorFederalTaxIDDiscountPercentPaymentReferenceDocTotalFcForm1099Box1099RevisionPoRequriedDateCancelDateBlockDunningPickPaymentMethodPaymentBlockPaymentBlockEntryCentralBankIndicatorMaximumCashDiscountProjectExemptionValidityDateFromExemptionValidityDateToWareHouseUpdateTypeRoundingExternalCorrectedDocNumInternalCorrectedDocNumDeferredTaxTaxExemptionLetterNumAgentCodeNumberOfInstallmentsApplyTaxOnFirstInstallmentVatDateDocumentsOwnerFolioPrefixStringFolioNumberDocumentSubTypeBPChannelCodeBPChannelContactAddress2PayToCodeManualNumberUseShpdGoodsActIsPayToBankPayToBankCountryPayToBankCodePayToBankAccountNoPayToBankBranchBPL_IDAssignedToInvoiceDownPaymentReserveInvoiceLanguageCodeTrackingNumberPickRemarkClosingDateSequenceCodeSequenceSerialSeriesStringSubSeriesStringSequenceModelUseCorrectionVATGroup
DocNumDocTypeHandwrttenPrintedDocDateDocDueDateCardCodeCardNameAddressNumAtCardDocCurDocRateDocTotalRef1Ref2CommentsJrnlMemoGroupNumDocTimeSlpCodeTrnspCodeConfirmedImportEntSummryTypeCntctCodeShowSCNSeriesTaxDatePartSupplyObjTypeShipToCodeIndicatorLicTradNumDiscPrcntPaymentRefDocTotalFCForm1099Box1099RevisionPoReqDateCancelDateBlockDunnPickPeyMethodPayBlockPayBlckRefCntrlBnkMaxDscnProjectFromDateToDateUpdInvntRoundingCorrExtCorrInvDeferrTaxLetterNumAgentCodeInstallmntVATFirstVatDateOwnerCodeFolioPrefFolioNumDocSubTypeBPChCodeBPChCntcAddress2PayToCodeManualNumUseShpdGdIsPaytoBnkBnkCntryBankCodeBnkAccountBnkBranchBPLIdDpmPrcntisInsLangCodeTrackNoPickRmrkClsDateSeqCodeSerialSeriesStrSubStrModelUseCorrVat
246I2009121420091214C42000Mashina Corporation400 Range Road New Delhi - 110 005 INNULLINR12059246NULLBased On Sales Quotations 238.Sales Orders - C42000255YNULLNNULLN520091412Ship To0
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may also try to leave blank at ImportFileNum instead of putting NULL there.

Change Y to tYES and N to tNO for Confirmed, SummaryType and ShowSCN.

Thanks and Regards,

Lay Chin