cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total of Cash Payments in FBCJ is incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user has entered some 250 entries in FBCJ under "Cash Payments". The amount shown in Total Cash Payments for the period is incorrect.

I have cross checked by copying the entries on to an Excel Sheet, the Total amount shown in FBCJ is incorrect.

What possibly could be wrong?? kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

You are telling only about missing matching of cash payment, could you elaborate the issue with example so that it will be easy to answer.

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Yogesh,

The user has entered some 250 entries in FBCJ Cash Payments whose total value(as calculated in excel) is 23369141.50 INR.. but when we see the total of Cash Payments under "Balance display for period" in FBCJ, it shows 23,329,878.50 INR..

I am not able figure out why the system is showing a difference amount of 39263 INR

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

that difference could be because of any of the entries have been saved and not posted. please check the line by line in FBCJ for the period and you can  able to find it out.

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the Items have been posted.. at the table level the total is being showed correctly, but in FBCJ the total is wrong.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

You mean the cash balance is less in FBCJ compare to GL balance?

YJ

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure which version you are in. But, there are some notes mentioning this difference.

You may please go through note: 371936

Please search if there are any notes on this issue.