cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between Ledger and no leading ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I´m working with New General Ledger. I defined a Ledger "0L" and a no leading ledger "Y1". I notice that balances are different between ledger and subledger. I realise that there are posting from previous years that were posted only into the subledger Y1. I would like to Know how to match ledger and subledger, Is there any reconciliation flow or any other process??

Thank you in advance,

Marta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Marta,

Are you talking about Ledger & Non leading Ledger or Ledger & Sub-Ledger.

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m talking about  Ledger & Non leading Ledger.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can check via tcode GCAC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have tried with t.code GCAC but I dont get data. If I check FAGLB03 for "0L" and "Y1" I have different balances.

In the ledger comparison transaction GCAC I have input Ledger, Version, Company code, Fiscal year, From period To period; Ledger and version comparation. I have use version "0" I tried also with one GL account only.

Does anybody Know why it isn´t showing document list??

Thankyou,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you need version 1 instead of 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Aleksey,

With version 1 I can see the differences between ledger and no leading ledger. Check that differences are Ok.

Now, I would need to Know how the clear them. I have seen on the menu Extras - Clear differences but it isn´t available, it´s grey. I don´t Know if this is the only option o I can use another transaction.

I have tried with t.code GCU1 but in this transaction I can´t select by account number and it´s showing documents that there are posted in both ledgers.

Thank you in advance,

Marta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, so you want to post differences to leading ledger?

How these differenses were posted to Y1?Is it via FB50L?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aleksey,

Yes, these differences were posted to Y1 by FB50L (ledger group incorrect) and I would need to post them into the leading ledger in order to have the same balances into Leading ledger and no leading ledger.

Thank you in advance,

Marta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, and how many documents you need to post?I mean can you do it manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I don´t Know exactly how many documents I have, but they are too manu to post manually. In t.code GCAC I don´t have the option to clear the differences and in t.code GCAE shows me documents that are posted in the 2 ledgers, I don´t see the same amounts and differences that are correct in GCAC.

Thank you for your help!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, option to clear the differences used to clear differenses in currency fields that occurred as a result of Euro conversion, so it's not applicable for you.

Also you can see doc number which only in Y1 ledger in table BSEG_ADD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aleksey,

I don´t have any entry in table BSEG_ADD

I have tried to use t.code GCU1 to post. I tried with document number 100152993 isn´t only post into 1 ledger, but I´m getting an error, the system says that I haven´t assign this ledger in FI-SL Customizing. Why I need FI-SL customizing? I´m not trying to post into Sales.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, GCU1 applicable only for FI-SL, there is nothing to do with this tcode for ledgers from new gl

Former Member
0 Kudos

If GCU1 doesn´t apply, which transaction can I user for posting Ledgers differences??

Thank you a lot!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm not sure if it's possible, the main issue that you need to update leading ledger from non-leading.

I only can advice to search for notes, but I've never seen such

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

check the SAP note 1227504 for help, I think it will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Cristiano.