cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

x0 -product in capacity planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO expert,

I am not able to see one product in capacity planning book under selection profile, where in selection profile I have defined only one resource.

This product has recently made X0 in r/3 also having same Planner in resource and APO Product.

Still I do not see that product in capacity planning book.

Also when I am trying to see only that product mentioning that product in selection profile window, I can’t see that product.

Pleases help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rushikesh,

First of all, go to /n/sapapo/rrp3 and see if the location-product has come to APO or not. If it has not come to APO, try running the relevant CIF job for material master data to send the material to APO.

Next, check that the relevant PDS or PPM is available in APO for the product.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi APO expert,

I am not able to see one product in capacity planning book under selection profile, where in selection profile I have defined only one resource.

This product has recently made X0 in r/3 also having same Planner in resource and APO Product.

Still I do not see that product in capacity planning book.

Also when I am trying to see only that product mentioning that product in selection profile window, I can’t see that product.

All relevant settings are available in APO ,PLEASE HELP

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your description is not clear.

If I understand correctly, you want to see a product in SNP capacity view.
You first select one resource in the selection, and the resource could be seen in the shuffler.
Then what did you do to see the product? Did you use Show dependent objcet -> Product?

If Show dependent objcet -> Product does not show the product, please first try Show dependent objcet -> PPM/PDS. You should be able to see the relevant PPM/PDS.

If not, please check PPM (in /sapapo/scc03) or PDS (in /sapapo/curto_simu) for the location/product. Do you have a valid SNP PPM/PDS for the location/product? If you have, is the resource used in the PPM/PDS?

If every master data is fine, please try to run report /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check, and correct any inconsistency detected. Please pay attention whether inconsistency regarding 9ARE, 9AMARE, 9AMALORE is detected.

Best Regards,
Ada

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rushikesh,

As mentioned in my previous post, did you check whether the location-product is available in APO? T-code /sapapo/mat1

Did you also check that the PPM/PDS is available in APO?

PPM transaction - /SAPAPO/SCC03, PDS transaction - /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU

Without having this basic minimum information, it's not possible to comment on your situation.

Thanks - Pawan