cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM60 price

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MM60, the price shown depends on the type of Price Control set... be it V or S

Currently my organization is using V... so the price shown in MM60 is the Moving Average price

Is there a standard report where i can get the standard price? i found the table is MBEW-STPRS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this report S_P99_41000062 where you can see both std. price and periodic unit price(MAP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I've tried that report. It says "Material ledger is not active in valuation area 8000"

Former Member
0 Kudos

ooops.. I forgot to tell you.. yes, this report works only if you are working with material ledger.. why?

If you want to use both the prices, you need to consider activating material ledger... main concept of material ledger is to use both std and MAP.. So I dont think of any reports which shows both std and MAP.. you need to check the table MBEW or MBEWH..

One last option.. just a work around.. go to MM60, download the materials.. go to MR21and paste these materials and enter.. I hope system will show the old price(whatever the price control you have) and also statistics price.. just try this.. I'm not sure whether it displays wihtout material ledger.. this option only for consultants.. dont suggest this to users as this is a risky one.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MM60 You will get price for S also

check price in Material Master MM03 also

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannto change the Price Control from V to S...

Is there a standard report where i can spool all materials' standard price?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use SE16 T-code & ebter the MBEW table name you will get both standard price & Moving Average price & also you get price control by this standard report.

Regards,

Reena.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If price control in Material Master is "S", then in MM60 only you will get the desired result, i.e. the Price seen will be the same value as MBEW-STPRS