cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery error for Consigment Issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Please help on this issue. I was trying to create a delivery for Consignment Issue. but could not do as it was saying only 0 PC of material available. I was using all the standard doc types. Created a Consig Fill up using KB and Cons Issue using KE.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check where there is sufficient Consignment Stock lying with Consignee with T-Code MMBE.

Also check whether the Consignement Fill-Up Delivery is successfully processed.

Check the Stock Requirements & if there is any old requirements lying,  then run report SDRQCR21 in SE38 to delete the same.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh

Thank you for the reply. I checked the stock overview using MMBE. Please find the screen shot below for stock overview.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

The screen clearly shows that Customer Consignment Stock is 0.00. Means there is no Consignment Stock available.

I hope you have done Consignment Fill-Up order & also PGI'ed the Consignement Fill-Up Delivery.

If not then first complete the Consignement Fill-Up process & then check stock in MMBE & subsequently execute Consignment Issue process.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

The screen clearly shows that Customer Consignment Stock is 0.00. Means there is no Consignment Stock available.

I hope you have done Consignment Fill-Up order & also PGI'ed the Consignement Fill-Up Delivery.

If not then first complete the Consignement Fill-Up process & then check stock in MMBE & subsequently execute Consignment Issue process.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in MB58 ?  If you can provide the MB51 screen shot for this material showing the cumulative quantity of 631, 632, 633 & 634, it will be easy to propose a suitable suggestion.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Consignment fill up process whether the PGI has been done or not.

And in your consignment issue process at the Delivery level the Picking Qty will be zero.Enter the Delivery qty and do PGI.

Regards,

Ravi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

babu, please run the t code MB54 for consignment stock report , this movement type stock will updated or not,

and also check the consignment fill delivery , goods movement data tab screen , and observe the schedule lien category ,

what the customer , fill customer and issue customer is same or different,

please check this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were you able to see the quantity under Confirmed column under schedule line tab in issue order ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati

Thank you for the reply. Yes I am able to see the confirmed quantity in the Issue order.