cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in 'Synchronous Insert with fallback to Update' in B1iF for B1 Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using B1iF version – 1.11.0 and SAP B1 8.82. This Scenario is for add and Update Business partner in B1 .Data is Coming From PI through XML

I tried to use 'Synchronous Insert with fallback to Update' for Business partner in B1 Object. It is working fine at the time of Add but giving error while updating      the same record (CT001).

Error given billow from XML:

<Payload Role="C" id="atom4" system="0010000100" status="success" b1login="Technical User" method="Synchronous Insert with fallback to Update" objectid="2" payload="atom5" keyname="CardCode" keyvalue="CT001" DIresult="failure" DImsg="Exception : DI Error: (-10) 1320000140 - Business partner code 'CT001' already assigned to a business partner; enter a unique business partner code" />

But Synchronous Update and Synchronous Add is working fine for B1Object.

Is it any different setting required in B1iF or it is not working for update .

Thanks,

Shikha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the exact same problem as you mentioned above and I solved it by following simple way.

We don't have to present QueryParams in the Call B1 Object style sheet. I removed <BOM>…<QueryParams> from the Call B1 Object XSLT file and use the "key value" (I used variable gvar7)to retrieve the CardCode instead .

It worked with "Synchronous Insert with fallback to Update' by this way.

Best Regards

Jim Jin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

szymon_lipnicki3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

H All,

I checked it and have same issue. I used QueryParams while doing simple update, not Insert/Update. For now I would suggest You to add conditional process, check if BP or documents exists in data base and create 2 Call B1Object atoms - one for Insert and one for update.

Regards

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same exact issue, while doing a basic sync operation on Items. it appears there is no fallback at all it just fails and doesn't attempt to Update after the Failed insert.

Any help with this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I tried  "Synchronous Insert with fallback to Update" by using QueryParam.it is giving

DIresult="success"  but DImsg='' and not updating the data in businesspartner.

I am giving XML below.

Payload Role="X" id="atom5"> 

- <BOM xmlns="">

- <BO>

- <AdmInfo>

<Object>2</Object>

<Version>2</Version>

</AdmInfo>

- <QueryParams>

<CardCode>N001</CardCode>

</QueryParams>

- <BusinessPartners>

- <row>

<CardCode>N001</CardCode>

<CardName>xc</CardName>

<CardType>C</CardType>

<Address>N001</Address>

<Phone1 />

<EmailAddress>abc@mindtree.com</EmailAddress>

</row>

</BusinessPartners>

</BO>

</BOM>

</Payload>

<Payload Role="C" id="atom4" system="0010000100" status="success" b1login="Technical User" method="Synchronous Insert with fallback to Update" objectid="2" payload="atom5" keyname="CardCode" keyvalue="N001" DIresult="success" DImsg="" />

</Body>

</Msg>

It is not working at all. 

It is still not working in B1if 1.11.0 or some other process needs to be added

Kindly help us on this issue.

Thanks

Vivek

szymon_lipnicki3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are You trying to add/update BP using Call B1Object atom or in Outbound B1 Object? I had similar problem with sales order documents. In some case I had to use <QueryParam> tag.

Regards

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Szymon,

'Yes ,we are trying add/update BP using Call B1Object atom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon,

Please help with the <QueryParam> logic too.

Thanks,

Shikha