Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem uploading class using LSMW idoc method

HiteshMistry
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to upload the class master using LSMW idoc method. I dont have knowledge of idoc processing, still I managed to make LSMW for the same. I have following two problems,

1. There is no field in structure E1KLAHM to map Class description field ??

2. In step "Start IDoc Processing ", while executing it gives me message :

No data could be selected.

Message no. B1083

and in step "Create IDoc Overview", application log it is giving error message :

Keyword missing for class XXXX

Message no. CL801

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hitesh Mistry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For  BAPI_CLASS_CHANGE one have to populate CLASSDESCRIPTIONS table to prevent this error.

DanielP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you checked if you have maintained the corresponding IDOC segment for this field "Keyword"?

Hope it helps.

/Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

I'm having the same problem when uploading classes (KEYWORD MISSING message).

Can you please share how you solved this?

Highly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Fernanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hitesh,

I believe you are using LSMW batch input. The new classification system transactions are no longer designed for batch input as of release 46A. For further information see note 213120.

Please classification BAPI's instead. In the note 1083986 you can find an overview of the BAPI's of the classification. The BAPI BAPI_CLASS_CREATE should be relevant for your issue. A detailed detailed description and example program can be found in note 1323945.

Regards

Amber

HiteshMistry
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Thanks for you reply, but I was looking for solution using IDoc method. Anyway I got the solution for the same.

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Good to know that you have got the solution for the issue. Could you share this with us?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Seby

former_member232581
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh

Can you please update how you resolved your issue. i am getting similar issue and will appreciate your help.

Thanks

Vibhor Kulshrestha

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Vibhor and Fernanda

Could you check that the note 1584862 is applied  ? that could be the reason why the idoc error 'Keyword missing for class' is raised although the idoc is maintained correctly

Otherwise use BD21 for system  to create an idoc for you for the class involved.

Check the CLSMAS idoc that is created in WE02 and compare it to the idoc you are trying to create that results in the keyword error .

Maybe the idoc is missing the segment E1SWORM and the fields populated below

MSGFN 004

SPRAS E

KLPOS 01

KSCHL My class

SPRAS_ISO EN

Enda.

HiteshMistry
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vibhor,

I am sorry I don't remember exactly what I did & at present I don't have access to system. Can you please check what Idoc type & message type you have selected in the first step of LSMW. I think it should be 'CLSMAS04' & 'CLSMAS' respectively.

Thanks.

Hitesh