Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom BOP sequence

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently our BOP sort sequence is something like this

Before Current BOP sequence the orders are something like below

April                                                   May

A1(Priority 10)                                   A2(Priority 10)

B1(Priority 20)                                   B2(Priority 20)

A3(Priority 10)

Our current BOP sequence has delivery priority as highest Sort sequence

After BOP

A1

A3

A2

B1

B2

QUESTION

Can we have a Sort sequence in which we initially sort sequence like

1)      Months( how do we have this sort sequence)

2)      Delivery priority

Then after BOP

A1

A3

B1

A2

B2

Basically what i am asking for is first it stacks all the order in April which are delivery based prioritized and then we have all the orders of may which are delivery prioritized .

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

You can define your BOP sort profile in such away that orders are sorted first by Delivery Date/Time and then sort the sequence again based on delivery priority similar to the following screenshot.

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

The highest priority i want is not specific to date ....i want my highest priority to be month then delivery priority ...there is nostandard field catalog available for that and the month should be  out of Requested DAte but not Delivery DAte.

What i am looking for is the system initially takes all the orders requested in April which are then prioritized by delivery priority then all the orders in may and then the may order are prioritized by delivery priority .

Regards,

Nick

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I got your point. Well, there is no other alternative except implementing user exit APOBO020. It allows you to control the sort task execution.

The user exit has one component i.e. EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_SORT_020. This function module is called at the start of backorder processing after filtering.

Here is a SAP note with an example. https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/377186

Thanks,

Rajesh