cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue generating Cumulative Order Quantity referencing contract in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends, I am creating Sales Orders for different Sold-To-Party under the same Sales Organisation and same contract/SLA. I upload the various Sold To Party daily transaction via LSMW to the delivery note. When I create a sales order with reference to the Contract document and specify the Sold-To-Party, It will usually generate the cumulated ordered quantity. But the problem now is that some of the Sold-To-Party do not generate the orderd quantity at all, Please How do I rectify this issue?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can anyone throw more light on how I can rectify this issue? can I manually insert the cumulative Order quantity on the SO with contract reference, bcause the Order Quantity colum is grayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends, I have not been able to resolve this issue yet, please does anyone have any other opinion on how I can resolve the issue?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

First check with standard tcode, if it is working with standard, then go to ur ABAPer ask to debug the Zprogram.

Bcz some time uploading file also may be problem.

Thanks

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have created with Standard Order but some of the Sold-to-party generates the Cumulative Ordered quantity but some did not