Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 for Vendor is Customer

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am trying to execute APP for a Vendor, who is also Customer. I have done the below settings.

* Ticked Customer in KZ, Vendor in DZ Documents in OBA7.

* Created Payment Method for Incoming Payments ("I" (Incoming Payment Method) and linked the same to Company Code.

* Assigned the Payment Method in Customer Master Data.

* Maintained Required settings in Bank Determination for Payment Method "I" (Incoming Payment Method)

Posted Invoices for both Customer and Vendors. When I executed APP, in Display Proposal List, Line item of DR, has the message that "no payment method exists".

Pls let me know if I missed out any steps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP 1729,

please be kindly informed that the System will check always the vendor master data: therefore please check if the bank details, the payment method are in.

Test again and let me know.

Mauri

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. The above issue is resolved.

Another issue related to this is that netting.

I have posted 10,000Rs AP Invoice and 6,000 Rs for AR.

When I ran APP, Its picked up both invoices successfully. But, Netting did not happen.

SAP issued clearing documents separately for both of the invoices. Because of that, Check is getting generated for Rs 10,000, instead of 4,000Rs.

Pls advice.

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP 1729,

Please be kindly informed that there are a lot of factors that affect the grouping of items:

Stucture ZHLG1 fields that should coincide, Grouping keys, ,separate payment for business area, individual payment flag in FBZP, payment per due date and so on.

I hope this helps.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these settings:

• Enter the customer account number in the Customer field in the control section of the general data in the vendor master record. 
  • Enter the vendor account number in the Vendor field in the control section of the general data in the customer master record. 
  • Select Clrg with vend. and Clrg with cust. in the company data in both the customer and vendor master records. In this way, each company code can decide separately whether it wants to clear the customer with the vendor. ( you have surely missed this)
former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

notes 305414 and 164835, all the fields the structure ZHLG1 have to be equivalent otherwise the grouping  will not take place.

Kind Regards

Soumya

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Singh,

I did above mentioned settings. Its working fine in F-53 and F-28.

Thanks

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Soumya,

Thanks for your information. I do not have access to the notes.

Can you pls let me know the details from your notes what details I must check.

Thanks

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Mauri,

I have checked and I did not activate any of the below.
Grouping keys, ,separate payment for business area, individual payment flag in FBZP, payment per due date.

Pls let me know if I need to check anything.

Thanks

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These notes mainly talk about grouping of documents. As I had mentioned earlier in response to your question about how netting or grouping takes place,

You can pay open items together using the automatic payment transactions, but only if certain fields are identical. The structure ZHLG1 specifies these fields. Important fields are:

-  Currency

-  Receiver
-  Payment method in the item

-  Bank details in the item

Please check if the fields mentioned in the structure ZHLG1 are identical in case of both documents which you are trying to group, even if there is a mismatch in one field (say for example payment method) then documents will not be grouped together.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Soumya

former_member253084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please note the points,

1)Sales is more than purchases we have selected DZ then only it allows to post.

2)When Purchases more than sales then only it allows to post KZ.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In any case APP always use 1 Payement document type to do payments i.e. which you define in FBZP (payment method per country) in standard SAP its ZP.

former_member318765
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that as per standard system behaviour which is also explained in notes 305414 and 164835, all the fields the structure ZHLG1 have to be equivalent otherwise the grouping

will not take place. So please check if the customer and vendor line items can be grouped. 

Also you have mentioned that you are using "I" (Incoming Payment Method), is it that once the vendor and customer items mentioned are grouped would the balance be positive or negative? Please use incoming or outgoing payment method accordingly.

Hope this information helps

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is sense of this?

"Ticked Customer in KZ, Vendor in DZ Documents in OBA7."

1. APP does not use these document types.

2. KZ should be used to post vendor and DZ should be used in customer payments.

Secondly,

did you check the indicator in customer master where you have assigned payment method.:

Indicator: Indicator that the payment method can be used in automatic payment transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the payment method in Customer/Vendor master data, and  also check the payment terms maintained correctly or not,  check APP payment method given correctly for the customer/vendor.