cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Movement type 309 for Different material types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we block movement type 309 only for transferring row materials to FG materials? Please explain.

Material to material transfer posting from FG to Row material or Row to FG (different material type) should not be done.

FG to FG or Row to Row is ok.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please Check with t-code OMJJ

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Avinash

saad_nisar
Explorer
0 Kudos

can you explain it in detail?

Regards

Saad Khatib

saad_nisar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you provide me the procedure.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

prabakaran_gurusamy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think this development may not needed..it is better to talk with user, i hope you are using differ number range for differnt material types..

for example

3933000*** -- Raw materials

99000*** -- Finished materials

77*** - Semi finished material

In this case, user don't do mistake by posting to different materials types...

Thanks and regards,

Prabakaran Gurusamy

AmalaSrinivasa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil Kumar

Above requirement can be achieved by using the standard MIGO transaction Badi, by taking the help of technical guys. SAP System will check the code written in the Badi and will trigger error/warning message as per our requirement.  Same type of requirement I have achieved with a small code in this Badi.

Regards,

Amal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

309( or any other material to material transfers) will happen normally for the materials with the same valuation class. Check the valuation classes for the From & destination materials. If you want to restrict this movement from RM to FG, then keep the valuation class separate for both the materials.

OR check the settings with the OBYC where you restirct the GL accounts for the transferes.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

you can restrict Transfer posting using Transaction Code: OMJJ>> double click on allowed Transaction> then you can remove T-code: MB1B which is assign to 309 Movement Type. Otherwise segregation of Valuation Class as above said by Sachin.

With Regards,

Sanjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

How can we restrict the GL accounts for the transfers in OBYC.

Regards

Paramjeet Singh

uk_yelamuri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no std. settings/config for this. Possible with a development, pls contact your ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

You can do it using the changes in security roles for the users who have access to it. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we restrict 309  on user's role (authorization/wrights) then 309 movement type completely blocked for the perticular user. But we don't want to completely blocked for user, we want that user can not transfer from FG to Row (different material type).