2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2012 2:06 PM by G. ONE RSS

CRM Base Customization - Org Model...

Peter Gibbson
Currently Being Moderated

Hi folks, can anyone tell me how to solve this issue, i tried to create a Org Model with three functions like Marketing,Sales and Service functions in the same Org Management. But once i've done with the sales and create the other functions and save... i notice that all the functions are under one function ( only sales function is there....) how to resolve this.... Thanx in advance

• Re: CRM Base Customization - Org Model...
    ANEESH BISWAS

can you explain in details..may be with the sceen shot or something...what do u mean by all the functions are under one function...also in the mean time, check if u have checked the check box for "object permitterd in determination" in the attributes tab.

• Re: CRM Base Customization - Org Model...
    G. ONE

Hi Peter,

I guess, you see this in SAP CRM GUI so there it is normal behaviour and whatever function is saved last, will be considered by system, this you can check by performing any Org.data determination rule simulation.

or alternatively,you can also see Org.Model in webui interface in "salespro" role under "sales operation " work-centre, there it should show latest scenario configured.

hope it clears the way forward for you.

Thanks,

G.One

Actions