cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS in Solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!
We would like to take over all the customers in our Solution Manager.

We defined all the required RFC destinations (SM_SP_customer_number).
Now we would like to take over all the customer with customer numbers and installation number in order to fill the both views

"V_AISAPCUSTNOS" and "V_AIINSNRS".

Therefore we run the report AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS.
Unfortunately this report does not show the option "RFC connection", but the option "Processed by number".
In this case we cannot choose the new customers/RFC connections

Questions:

What is the procedure to take over all the customers within Solution Manager 7.1?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please use the below Incident management update guide to get this fix

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=011000358700007352...

section 2.3.2 Synch Customer Number and Installations

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!
Many thanks!
Unfortunately when I run the report "AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS"  I cannot choose any value besides my own installation.

kind regards

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Jagadish that note Note 1443531 - Working with users that have CCC authorization is your best option here.  It walks you through the steps.

Regards,

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Here is the fresh updated Configuration and Upgrade Guide for VAR (version 1.1, March 2012): https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001353932011E/VAR-Guide_IM_ConfMar16.pdf (it is placed in VAR Documents 7.1)

It will clarify you that you should run the repot AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS with your own customer number (as a VAR Partner). This report will fill table V_AISAPCUSTNOS with your clients customer numbers from SAP Service and Support Backbone basing on your own customer number.

Former Member
0 Kudos