Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New search field in dynamic query

stefan_porges1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope that anyone is able to help me  - foolowing Situation:

I'd like to add 2 fields (one SAP standard field, one Customerfield created with AET) to a dynamic bol search. So I added both fields to corresponding structure using an append. Than I made changes in CRMC_REPDY and CRMVC_DQ. Than I went to configuration mode of my view and tried to add these fields to default configuration. But I can see only the Z-Field the standard field is not in the list of available fields. I think it depends on design layer, where I have to add the missing field. For that I checked on context node the assigment to design layer and found DO:Object Type 'BT' and DO:Design Object BTQTRANSINBOX.

Than I go to customizing, but I can't find the entry 'BT' in design layer customizing ( in table bsp_dlc_sdesignbt the entry is marked as hidden). Now I have no idea how to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

juergenbaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

you will find your answers in:

Note 1527039 - Enhancements in CRM Reporting Framework

br

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Stefan,

Check for this configuration in SPRO under UI Framework->UI Framework Def ->Design layer ->Deactivate Hiding of Fields. If not set, You have set it.

-Satish    

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

most guides for SAP CRM Web UI Business Transaction Search Enhancement tell you how to implement a BADI or how to hack the search query object even in cases you just want to add some simple fields as search criteria or result list field.

Because I didn´t want to develop in cases it is not needed, I searched for a better solution. And I found it. I hope my solution will help you too.

http://www.hybrid-eichhoernchen.de/business-transaction-search-enhancement/

Kind regards,

Peter