Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person details not flowing from MDM to ECC

former_member245533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am updating contact person details in MDM and syndicating it for updation in ECC through workflow.

The issue is coming that all fields are not getting update. I am taking the following fields for updation:

1. Contact Person First Name

2. Contact Person Last Name

3. Date of Birth

4. E-mail ID

5. Telephone number

6. Contact Person Department

7. Contact Person function.

I am creating a new contact person under sold-to-party and updating the above mentioned fields. Now when I am sending it to ECC, Date of Birth, E-mail ID and Telephone number is not creating/updating in ECC under contact person details..

Please suggest what I need to do in this case..

Awaiting your response

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Firstly check the file syndicating from MDM,If it has all the updated information.

If it has then check PI mapping to create update record in ECC.

Regards,

Neethu Joy

former_member245533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Thanks for your response.

As I am referring the MDM syndication, under item mapping, date of birth of CP is mapped with GBDAT field (E1KNVKM), Phone number mapped with TELF1 field (E1KNVKM) and E-mail is maaped with E_Mail field (E1BPADSMTP). As per my view this is right, but I am not able to analyze exactly what issue is coming for updation because no error data is reflecting in BD87.

Kindly suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Try to syndicate some to your local system and check the file.

Also please check then MDM-PI and PI to ECC mapping.

Regards,

Neethu Joy

former_member245533
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Neethu,

The I-doc which we are using in MDM is DEBMDM06 and corresponding I-doc in ECC is DEBMAS06.

In PI, the data is flowing from MDM corresponding to Telephone number and e-mail ID but it is not getting updated in ECC. The segment which is mapped in syndication, is not present in DEBMAS06.

Here I explored and found that ADR3MAS02 and ADR3MAS03 (BAPI for inbound distribution of contact person addresses) has the fields which are mapped in MDM syndication. But I am not sure is it correct or wrong.

Kindly guide how can I map those in PI and with which I-doc, Port, Segment for updation in ECC.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If ADRMAS alone is not fulfilling the criteria then u need to use other idocs also.Below is the Idocs for Inbound Address scenario.

ADR2MAS01 BAPI for inbound distribution of private addresses

ADR2MAS02 BAPI for inbound distribution of private addresses

ADR3MAS01 BAPI for inbound distribution of contact person addresses

ADR3MAS02 BAPI for inbound distribution of contact person addresses

ADRMAS01 BAPI for inbound distribution of organizational addresses

ADRMAS02 BAPI for inbound distribution of organizational addresses

Kindly check with PI consultant in this case as well ,as to process these Idocs serialization is done  PI side so first the Adress fields should get populated then Customer Data.

Regards,

Neethu Joy

former_member245533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

We have 2 I-Docs, DEBMAS06 and ADRMAS.

Now as per your suggestion, I should use new I-Doc for contact person as ADR3MAS but how can I justify that this is correct I-doc and its sending the E-mail of contact person along with customer code.

Is there any way to check??? One thing more, can I send this field value through XML creation?

Please suggest how can I proceed?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Please find the answers below:

should use new I-Doc for contact person as ADR3MAS but how can I justify that this is correct I-doc and its sending the E-mail of contact person along with customer code. 

Is there any way to check???

I do not think we should derive this conclusion as of now.If the xsd used in syndication had these fields then it is quiet possible that Idoc has it.To check and confirm go to ECC and run we 60 and get documentation for the idoc.another way to see this is in XSLT mapping in PI.

This is a standard functionality and is well supported.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Please update/close the thread.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using DEBMDM idoc, then we need to have the business content for MDM in PI system also, PI system splits the DEBMDM into two idoc's, DEBMAS and ADRMAS, which is a standard functionality for MDM Business content for PI.

But for this to work you need to have the Customer number generated in MDM and send this Customer Number while syndication, since PI will split the Idoc (DEBMDM), it needs to know for which customer the address details is for.

The above is a standard process, there is custom solution that you can develop, using BDC for creation customer and changing, in this you will have to code the IDoc logic and do all the ALE configurations.

Hope the above information is helpful, if you have any more questions let us know.

Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

MDM -> PI -> ECC we are using Sender side DEBMDM06 and Receiver side DEBMAS06 and ADRMAS03( Stranded IDoc) it is a multiple mapping with out BPM

All details replicating in ECC but the customer need Customer`s Contact person email ID also

so we raised request to OSS team, They suggested one Idoc(ADR3MAS03) and call one BAPI.

that is BAPI_PARTNEREMPLOYEE_GETINTNUMBER to generate a contact
person number.
This person number must be set in
ADR3MAS-E1ADR3MAS-OBJ_ID_P
and in
DEBMAS-E1KNVKM-PARNR

Finally it working file for only existing Contact persons,

If any update or modified the contact person details is not replicating contact person email ID.

please suggest me.

Regards

Naveen L

abhishekbiwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen

To update the contact person email id, you'll need to implement a BAPI_ADDRCONTPART_SAVEREPLICA, in an exit of the idoc

Thanks and regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

You can also use E1BPADSMTP segment from Idoc type ADRMAS02.

and Generally in case of customer, first ADRMAS should get processed then the DEBMAS idoc should get processed.

ADRMAS03 idoc will be more userful as it has different segments for storing telephone,fax and email id.

Regards,

Kulbhushan