cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination for invoice verification (MIRO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide the configuration steps for automatic print out for normal invoice .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follow below process:

GO to transaction code NACE

2. Choose/ select  type  "MR" instead ME ( related to PO)

3. Click on Out put type

4. You may find all out put types involved in MR.

5. Now choose the related output type; go to details find the (you can select and copy a new one if required)

Check/Maintain Form/ smart form , Form Routine and the driver program.

After saving the output type, save and click back button to get back to NACE initial screen.

Select MR and click on Procedures:

• select the the respective procedure and Check or add the out put type by double clicking on the control button on left side of screen.
  • Save and click back to button

now again select the MR and click on the Condition record to maintain the condition record for the out put type. (u can use MRM1 t-code also for updating condition record)

Regards.

Message was edited by: Don ..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

I know all these steps, but  in MIRO we don't have any options related print .

We have that option in  MR90 . But i don't want that one i need invoice output immediate after saving the p.o in MIRO.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali.p

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

then i hope u have to take an abaper's help.

Regards.

mathewgeorge
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anjali,

Kindly check this link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1514436

Mathew

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define the output type(message type) for the invoice document. The detail set up can be seen in transaction NACE. Thereafter you need to maintain the condition record using MN04 for automatic output determination. Further you can perform the setting wherein the output can be triggered automatically or you can manually get those through MR90.

Regards

Sushant