cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“No search results for <connector id> request DEFAULT; check authoriz./indexing in backend”.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

System : ECC 6.0 EhP5

TREX Version : 7.10

Issue Details:

The TREX setup has been configured as per norms.

From portal on searching we are receiving a message “No Relevant Records were Found for This Search”, so on testing via report ESH_TEST_SEARCH no data is getting found except for Authority view. While checking the consistency of the Connector IDs, we are receiving a warning message as “No search results for <connector id> request DEFAULT; check authoriz./indexing in backend”. But it is working fine for the connector ID of HRTMC_AUTHORITY_VIEW.

Any quick thoughts.

Rgds

PR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this for TMC? If so, please read this blog and make sure you followed all of the steps:

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2010/09/20/setting-up-netweaver-embedded-search-trex-for-s...

Once this is done you can test the searches using SAP note 1534815.

If you still cannot get any search results after this come back to us.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have exactly the same issue.

While checking the consistency of the Connector IDs with program ESH_TEST_SEARCH, I’m
receiving a warning message as “No search results for <connector id> request DEFAULT; check authoriz./indexing in backend”.

I followed the following steps:

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2010/09/20/setting-up-netweaver-embedded-search-trex-for-s...

The data is indexed. I executed the search via ABAP TREX Tool (tab search): I get the results….

So I suppose that it’s an authorization problem?

My Data: System : ERP 6.0 EhP5

TREX Version: 7.10

SW Component: EA-HRGXX

I also tried to execute the search via esh_search, but I cannot see the entries (connectors) in the drop down box.

Best regards, Sandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Found this - But was no luck to fix our issue with the steps / observation given in this

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/(ES)+Connector+Consistency+Check

Rgds
PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the entire connector and create it again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DRL SAP Support team,

Considering all the settings are done, run the report ESH_ADM_SET_TREX_DESTINATION with RFC destination. After setting the user, which the report runs automatically. Execute the report ESH_ADM_INDEX_ALL_SC with the software component EA-HRGXX and donot forget to check "Create all Search connectors" (for the 1st time), also "Delete all Search connectors"(for the next time onwards).

It will take some time, you can check the status in t.code ESH_COCKPIT. The other way to create connector IDs is SPRO->Talent Management and Talent Development-> Basic Settings -> Search -> Define Search Context.. But in EHP5 i found out that creating the Connector IDs from the report itself.

to test execute the report ESH_TEST_SEARCH.

Thanks,

Koushik.