cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_FORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have error in the Solution Manager with transacction ST22.

The following message error:

Category           ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors     PERFORM_NOT_FOUND
Except.            CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_FORM
ABAP Program       /SSF/ULIB

Application Component  BC

The current ABAP "/SSF/SAPLINTRFC" program had to be terminated because the  ABAP processor detected an internal system error

An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_FORM', was

not caught in procedure "/SSF/CALL_SUBROUTINE_RFC" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the exception would occur, the current program is terminated.The reason for the exception is:The program "/SSF/SAPLINTRFC" is meant to execute an external PERFORM, namely the routine "CE2_IS_VMC_INFO " of the program "/SSA/CE2 ", but this routine does not exist.

Best Regards,

Eli Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eli Daniel ,

After searching many SAP notes , i believe you should check ST/A-PI add in version.

Pls run RTCCTOOL and get information about latest reuqired version of this addin and get it deployed.

I hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rupali, thanks for you information, in the RTCCTOOL exist 2 issues.

I check the ST-A/PI but version is 2008_1_700.

Best Regards,

Eli Daniel Ramones

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the same issue started new discussion in solman forum too http://scn.sap.com/thread/3161632

check the reply there and update,

Thanks,

Jansi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

duncanspeidel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Please do a note search for "CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_FORM"  using this search term I see a lot of hits.

Best regards,

Duncan