cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get an error that says "Unable to save the workflow, the in-memory internal model is corrupted". Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version of SUP? Can you describe the steps you are taking to get here and can you always reproduce this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It happened when I tried to put an HtmlView on top of a Listview on the screen design. It did not occur right away, but it always happened while I was working with these elements. When it happens the screen design goes blank so there is no way to, say remove the html or the list. I also noticed that as soon as I added the htmlview on top of the listview, the keys for the next screen go blank (however if they are already in use the app will still use them).

I'm using SUP 2.1.0 and this has happened to me twice now (both times were as I described). The first time I just decided to try rebuilding the entire workflow, but then it happened again. Any help would be much appreciated.

i018841
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

I had the same problem and i managed to resolve it.  When i had the same error message, i realized that one of the screens was not connected.  When i connect it, i managed to save without errors.

Hope it helps.