cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download link for xtreme.mdb

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been searching for this xtreme.mdb for couple hours now. (Crystal Reports 2011) Are you kidding me???

This is all I got from the user guide: xtreme.mdb is located on the SAP Business ObjectsSupport web site.

It's very frustrating that it doesn't come with the download. Does anybody know where this thing is located?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow this URL to download the Xtreme Sample database. It also contains a few sample reports:

https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/012002523100005852352008E/cr_xi_xtreme_rep_smpl_en.zip

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two full years since that problem was posted and you have apparently done nothing to make it any easier to find the sample database. I am trying out Crystal Reports and ran into exactly the same problem as the original poster. The link in the pdf documentation is broken. I also searched your impossibly mis-designed web site in vain and finally resorted to a Google search which turned up this page.

I will continue to try out the software (after all I now have a couple of hours invested in it just looking for the sample database). However, this frustrating trip through your website has left an overwhelmingly negative impression and strongly suggests that you would not provide the necessary support for an actual installation of the software.

Richard Yates

Salem, Oregon

0 Kudos

Hi Dick,

Problem is those samples are no longer available because CR XI R2 and previous are end of life so they removed all of the links

I've used our FTP tool to make it available for you:

SAP Mobile Documents

This is good for 21 days.

Thank you

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

"CR XI R2 and previous are end of life"

How is this not complete gibberish? "CR" probably means "Crystal Reports." But "Xl"  and "R2"? Are those supposed to mean something to someone who explicitly is trying to just get started?

If something is "end of life" why is it still in current documentation?

Last, the sample database IS still available at the link that was provided in the reply two years ago.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dick

You are right, the website is somewhat complex. But, now that you have found the right place for Crystal Reports, using the search box in the top right corner should find a ton of great resources. As for CR, XI, XI R2. We have no idea who is new user and who is not. So, generalizing, most users with some previous knowledge of CR (Crystal Reports...) know that XI is 11.0 (it says so on the CR XI install splash screen) And XI R2 is 11.5 ((it says so on the CR XI R2 install splash screen).

Anyhow, glad you got the database and good luck with your future reporting projects.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two full years since that problem was posted and you have apparently done nothing to make it any easier to find the sample database. I am trying out Crystal Reports and ran into exactly the same problem as the original poster. The link in the pdf documentation is broken. I also searched your impossibly mis-designed web site in vain and finally resorted to a Google search which turned up this page.

I will continue to try out the software (after all I now have a couple of hours invested in it just looking for the sample database). However, this frustrating trip through your website has left an overwhelmingly negative impression and strongly suggests that you would not provide the necessary support for an actual installation of the software.

Richard Yates

Salem, Oregon

0 Kudos

You can also download samples from the start Page of Cr Designers.

The sample reports for Cr 2011 have changed due to the way CR integrates into BOE 4.0 also.

Don