cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Training.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

i would like to know which of channel Partners in mumbai is offering SAP R/3, Business One Training and Certification course  at an affordable price..

i appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards,

kaviprashu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaviprashu,

I can give you a list of chanel partners, but you'll have to surf through them to decide if you think their prices are reasonable.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

--Tm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Really Sorry for late reply, due to internet problem, i wasn't able to log in SCN..

Thank you so much for providing me much useful information regarding SAP Training Courses in India.

currently working as SAP Business One Consultant, with almost 3 yrs experience as ABAP Consultant in previous companies.,

after certification, will i get the opportunity to work as an abap consultant again..?

Thanks and Regards,

kaviprashu

0 Kudos

Hi Kaviprashu,

Just noticed your reply, so would like to leave my opinion here. If you realy want to become ABAP consultant, after learning and trying, you will get reach to your goal. That's no doubt, but definitely require effort and work.

B.R. Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Jenny, especially since you already have experience as an ABAP consultant. ABAP hasn't changed much in the time you spent as a B1 consultant and you can spin you time in B1 to your advantage since it's still SAP and business. In your case the certification will probably be a good help since your hands on ABAP time might not be enough on it's own to ensure jobs. Previous experience + certification is probably a good package. (mid career is precisely the target for certification, so you're right on schedule.)

Hope this helps! Best of luck on future endevours!

Best regards,

--Tom

0 Kudos

Thanks Tom to track the question!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tom Sir,

Sir, Thank you so much for giving valuable suggestion regarding Training and career in SAP/ABAP.

Your suggestion is very helpful to me and it has changed my mind. .

i would like to bring one thing into notice.

There are many training institutes and centers available in India, that provide SAP Training and promise job assurance,

many students and working professionals are getting trapped in this promise.

recently i made inquire at a private training institute in Mumbai, there, the concerned person told me "Certification is not given for Freshers"

if certification is not given to freshers(particularly students), how can students get job opportunities in SAP?

i appreciate your help

Thanks and Regards,

kaviprashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jenny,

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion, i also agree with you.,

without certification, work experience is not enough. because i lack theoretical experience,

i appreciate your help,

Thanks and Regards,

kaviprashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaviprashu,

You can't get a job without experience and you can't get experience without a job. It's an age old question. I have written a blog and started a few conversations which touch on this directly:

There are a few blogs by other authors which I also think will be very helpful for you

I have a few more blogs which you might find interesting  as well.

The short answer is, though, that there are two tracks to SAP careers, a fast track and a normal track. Fast track folks get recruited to work on SAP projects right out of undergraduate or Master's degree programs either by working for the company as an intern or by having good luck with recruiters while in college. Once out of college, everyone else follows a normal track of starting at an entry level job, proving one's worth and work ethic and gradually moving into positions of more responsibility and eventually getting into the SAP career they desire.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

--Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Sir, Thank you so much. your reply is very useful for people like me. 

after completion of graduation, my entry level job was a data entry operator in a pharmaceutical company, here i got the opportunity to work as an ABAP Consultant, but due to work load, i didn't got theoretical knowledge, that's the reason why i failed many interviews.

now being an B1 Consultant, i have time today to do certification in abap and, hope finally i get my dream job - ABAP Consultant..

once again thank you so much..

i appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards,

kaviprashu

Answers (0)