8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 1:54 PM by AA Roshan RSS

Header Billing Plan net value is 0

AA Roshan
Currently Being Moderated

Hello All,

I have created 3 line items and i am doing billing plan at header level .

Item 1 = 10

item 2 = 20

item 3 = 30

Net value = 60

Now the issue is i dont want to run billing plan line by line . i want to do it at header level (Milestone billing). I have assigned milestone at header level as well. When i click on header then select billing plan i get net value = 0

I am doing Ek02 for each line item and profit margin at header level. How to solve this issue

• Re: Header Billing Plan net value is 0
    Navaneetha Krishnan
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

You have enabled the MS billing only at the item level. You cannot do MS billing at header level.

If you have enabled the billing at header level, check in VOV8 for the document type. The billing plan type field in Billing area should have the  name of the billing plan. But in your case, it will be empty.

On the other hand, you will have the Billing Plan type will be enabled at item category level in VOV7. This indicates that BP is enabled only at item level and not at header level.

In this case, the header billing plan will be always 0. Item billing plans will have the values as  you are seeing.

I dont see anything wrong here. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Actions