cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPMAS processing in ALE distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo @all,

we are distributing SDSs from an ECC 6.00 EhP5 to an 4.7 EH&S 2.7 system.

ALE distribution is set up and the outbound processing works perfectly.

BUT: the inbound processing on 4.7 system fails some times. Reason for this seems to be that the REPMAS IDoc arrives at the same time or prios to the DOCMAS IDoc. In these cases the REPMAS IDoc has to be processed a second time manually in BD87.

The environmental parameter "ALE_REP_DOCMAS_WAIT" has already been set up to 15 seconds in the sending system and the RFC distribution is set to "UNICODE".

Does anybody has an idea on how I can get this fixed so that all IDocs will be inbound processed automatically?

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards,

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph

I believe this is a general problem in ALE distribution not linked to a specific release. I have no knowledge about a standard solution. My be prepare OSS and ask for assistance.

PS: same can happen in ALE distribution of matmaster; therefore substance master idoc is faster than material master IDOC and therefore REAL_SUB can not be updated etc. because material number is still not present

With best regards

C.B.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @all,

thank you for your support!

Problem is related to the arrival of DOCMAS and REPMAS to the receiving system, so we developed an enhancement to get this done.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

I faced the same issue like you.

I solved it by a good job scheduling. 1st job to integrate Idoc for the first time. Different other job to integrate idoc in error.

Regards,

/Ludo