cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Clearing - Need table info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am using program RPRCCC00 for clearing Credit Card transaction using flat file. I need to put an extra validation to check whether the Transaction ID(field C_DOC) has been processed before or not. If yes then I want to identify that record in flat file and display appropriate log.

My doubt is that I don't know how to check whether the transaction has been processed before. When I searched for table that stores this data, I came across cluster PCL1(TC) which can be read only using PERNR. So this approach will be big performance issue as I will have to read the entire table. Is there any alternate approach that can be used to get this functionality?

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe this fm will help PTRM_UTIL_IMPORT_TC_CLUSTER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried,

Thanks for your reply.

As I mentioned in my question itself, I should not use PERNR to read cluster data because I am looking to check whether the Transaction ID already exist in database. The FM returns cluster data based on PERNR only, so if I don't mention that then it will return entire table entries. This will be a major performance issue in Production environment.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally there is a check of the accounting run no. (ABNUM) in the SAP standard. Also for me it is not clear if C_DOC a unique number.

So for which do you need this addtional check? Which Credit Card Provider do you have here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I could not find any alternate approach to read database entries, I am reading entire table now. But the issue is that I realised that C_DOC is not unique number, so we need to compare the Company ID also now. How can I get Company ID info for a specific transaction.? Any clue?

Regards,

Amit