cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost will be splitd to two vendors in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

MY senario is in p.o i have given 2 vedors like mainvendor is xyz1, and for fright vendor is xyz2 is maintaind in fright condition.

material cost = 100

fright cost  = 10

in migo accounting entries are lie

inventory  a/c  110

gr/ir a/c          100

fright charges    10

in miro

xyz1  110-

gr/ir   100

fright chrages  10

But i want

xyz1 100-

xyz2  10-

gr/ir   100

fright charges 10

Please do the needful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to post the invoice two times if you have two different vendors in MIRO. because Vendor is at header level in MIRO.

- now cancel the MIRO document through MR8m

- go to MIRO - enter the PO number - select "goods/service items" in the layout which you can see it in the same line of the PO number but at the right corner. with this you post the invoice only xyz1(material provider). post the document.

- go to MIRO - enter the PO number - select "planned delivery cost" in the layout. now system pull only delivery cost. post the document

- Check the accounting documents of both the invoice and your requirement is satisfied.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is possible if you are using a delivery type condition for the freight cost  and change the vendor in the PO for the conditon

the condtion has to be an accural one with account key and accrual key.with freight clearing  account assigned to accrual key

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for the condition that the vendor for the condition for fright charges (in account determination) is other than the vendor for materials.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo