Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read ECC accounting document table from CRM

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we want to read one field from the ECC accounting doc table BSEG from CRM and print that value on the invoice smartform in CRM.

Is there any standard method to read that field or we need to do some enhancement for the same?

Can we anyhow bring that field value to CRM via middleware and store it in a custom table. This sounds complicated however i think there is no other way to do this.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

PP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prajit

Just call a remote function call from CRM to ECC which will fetch this field from ECC to your   Smartform.

there is no standard method as such to fetch the details like this. and it also doesnot make sense  to setup a middleware to pull one single field.

Regards

Naresh

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

We already have this option available to call RFC, but i was looking for some other option as this may impact the performance of the system.

Regards,

PP

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Are you aware of how the accounting document is updated in the CRM billing doc? does this data flow via bdoc? I read that Bdoc type BEABILLSTACRMB for updating statuses from SAP ERP to SAP CRM.

But i did not find any accounting doc in this bdoc.

Regards,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir ,

tell me how to get pricing details from ecc to crm , is there any function module or any other way to fetch in crm .

regards

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muhannad

I would suggest you to open a seperate thread for your new query.

This would be easy to trace  also you it would get better response.

regards

Naresh

Answers (0)