How can we configure the system status and link them Uses status in CRM business transactions?
User status linking to system status in CRM business transactions?
Eg: On the User Status New, I want the system status to be Open
On the User Status Finished , I want to link it to system status complete.
Please help how it could be achieved.
First, you can map the user status with a 'transaction follow up action', at:
SPRO » IMG » CRM » Transaction » Basic Settings » Status Management » Define status profile for user status
Then, you can set the desired system status for a 'transaction follow up action', at t-code BS33.
Check standard status profile CRMACTIV.
- You'll check that the first status is mapped with transaction follow up action OPEN
- At BS33, double-click on OPEN entry, and you'll check the system status that will be setted.
1, create your status profile having status 'new'
2. for your perticular status (new) , go to last column (b,transaction), enter here your transaction for eg.INPR
3. go to BS33 (tcode)-- open b.transaction INPR ---> go to system status 'OPEN' and set there radio button under column SET.
4. go to crmd_order--> create your transaction which is containing your status profile ,
now see user status -- new , and go to tab "status" see user status is 'new' and system status is 'OPEN'.