Hello friends, please I have the following issues to resolve now:
1. Manual PR and Project PR are created.
2. PO are created on PR
3. Quantity added in project builder
4. MRP run for additional quantity
5. While MRP run, system should deduct generated ordered or released PR qty from total and planned orders should be raised for difference qty
6. But planned orders are created for total planned quantity
7. Same thing is also checked for other material and error is not showing for other material
8. Same thing is also tried for same material in quality server and the same error is there in quality also.
How do I resolve this problem?
2. We have created one PR for 10 item and with reference to this PR, I have made one PO for 5 qty. Message 076 is activated as an Error.
now, when we refer same PR for making PO for balance 5 qty, it is not allowing with the message that PR Qty Order in Full.
So, We want to keep 076 message activated,allowing my end user to create a new PO based on the earlier PR for remaining qty and also restricting my end user to reuse the same PR for making duplicate PO.
How can we achieve it?
Thanks Vikas, but I need to make it clearer:
Let me give you more explanation about the issues.
1. Even though that i am having 5 QTY is open in PR (for material), system is not allowing me to create PO against that PR giving me an error message 076, as it is activated.
2. Also for service, as the item having unit as AU if part services are already ordered for a PR having services under the item, system does not allow to order the remaining services in separated PO later giving the Error msg 076, as it is activated.
3. Even if, in a case that 076 is not activated as an error but "W", the system gives all the services to be ordered again in the successive PO without deducting the services already places under earlier PO referring to the same PR.
4. In case if we activate 076 msg as "W", should not the system restrict the user to make PO of QTY more than that in PR, referring to the same PR.?
5. How to restrict it?
1. Planning Dept make Plan in PS system. say, 10 QTY of Cement.
2. Based, on this MRP run, and based on this, PR or PO is generated.
3. now, planning dept change the qty to 15.
4. Again when MRP run, in the case where the above said PO is closed ( material received and order closed) new planned orders are raised for 15 qty by system.
In the case where the above said PO is open ( material receipt is pending) new planned orders are raised for 5 qty..
5. this issue comes after 1st April as in PRD, fin. year is changed where as in DEV and QTY still we are working in old period, In both the cases mentioned above in point 4, the planed orders created are for qty 5 only in QA and DEV Server.
6. What can be the reason of different behavior of MRP run results in Prdn and QA client, configuration being same.
I need more light. Anyone with idea?
for multiple service PO from PR go to config external service management>Source Determination and Default Values. for client Source check mark the box reduction of P R commitment values.
your original PR is for 10, if you have consumed only 8 in a PO, is it possible to create another PO for 2?