2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2012 1:49 PM by Oliver Nuernberg RSS

Query

Mridul Chakraborty
Currently Being Moderated

Hi experts,

I am trying to assist one individual from my family to make a dicsion on choosing SAP ERP for medium size companies . The company is spread globally in India, Ukraine & Abu Dhabi . Can anybody advise on the minimum cost of the software & also the implementation cost considering only 50 licenses are purchased initially . This is to confirm if the upper limit of the customer's is well below the minimum or basic ERP cost, with just the basic features .

• Re: Query
    Ashutosh T

Hi Mridul,

For SME's, SAP have two very famous products, 1 . SAP Business One. 2. SAP Business By Design.

Both the products are good in their own way.

While licensing model is different for the both, i.e Business One you gets a life time license, for ByD you have to pay, on per/month/user basis.

SAP only charges for Licenses, And the cost for the same is standard..on the basis of license type.

Implementation cost is something which varies, on the basis of requirement and the effort required to fulfill that requirement.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards

Ashutosh T

• Re: Query
    Oliver Nuernberg

Hi, ... make sure to check country / language availability for each solution you investigate. Especially if you run country specific processes (e.g. financials, HR, service tax in India, Golden tax in China, ...) this is key to be compliant.

Oliver

Actions