cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management. No Pop-up window about credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We use settings for Integration with ERP Credit Management (FI-AR-CR). (see the attachement "Cr_Ch_1"=setting in ERP)

When we create sales order in CRM WUI system always show status: Credit Check OK.

But when we create the same sale order in ERP, system show us warning with value by which the credit limit has been exceeded.

What should I do in CRM to have the same  warning?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lovekush_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vik,

CRM will show warning message only if risk category response to credit failure is error message. In that case if you try to create an order in ECC you will get error message will not be able to save the order.

Please set the automatic credit control as below and I am very much hopefull that credit check will start working in CRM.

Requirements from CRM

If you use Credit Management (FI-AR-CR), the entries B or D must be specified in the Reaction fields in the Customizing activity Define Automatic Credit Control in SAP ECC.

• Wählen Sie hierzu im Einführungsleitfaden in SAP ECC unter Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Credit Management/Risk Management -> Credit Management -> Define Automatic Credit Control. Call up the detail screen and enter the values B or D in the Reaction fields in the Checks screen area.

Wish you best

LK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lovekush,

Thank you for your answer!

CRM doesn't show warning message, isn't it?

Credit check work when order save in CRM and transfer it to ERP and return (it means credit errors).

What should I do if my business process need only warning message with value by which the credit limit has been exceeded?

Best regards

lovekush_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vik,

If the ECC customization of automatic credit check is as give above you will see a warning message "Credit Check not OK' in the message box ( not a pop-up) after order save.

Warning message means order will replicate to ECC but it will be on credit hold. User can release the order either by credit release button in order or Credit Work Bench in CRM or VKM1 in ECC. 

Lovekush

acc_apoteam
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the replication to ECC we get the Error message from the credit control and the order is not saved in ECC.

Is there a solution for that?

lovekush_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ACC APO Team,

CRM order does not show any error due to failed credit check it is always a warning " Credit Check not OK' .I have not seen any issue in replication due to credit check so please check there must be some other problem.

Check ST22 in ECC, SM13 any update failure etc.

Please create a new thread for new questions you have more chance to get answer.

Thanks,

Lovekush Singh

acc_apoteam
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Lovekush,

I think my problem is more a process problem. Since I have maintained B or D the order gets an error message during the replication and therefore it can't be saved.

I actually would like the order to be replciated to ECC and blocked for credit, but the middleware doesn't seem to be ignoring the error message.

The same would happen if I try to create an order for that customer in ECC. The B or D values will not allow me to save the document.

This is the error message on the repliucation:

Error in system ED3CLNT700 while copying the document

Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 020

Diagnosis

Errors occurred while transferring the document into another system. To view
the error messages, see the enclosed log.

Transmission log

• SALES_HEADER_IN has been processed successfully (Notification S V4
    233)

• The sales document is not yet complete: Edit data (Notification W V1
    555)

• Dynamic credit check has been exceeded             
                        844,84 CAD (Notification E V1 152)

• SALES_ITEM_IN has been processed successfully (Notification S V4
    233)

• SALES_ITEM_IN has been processed successfully (Notification S V4
    233)

Regards and many thanks,

Daniel

lovekush_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you see my screen shot above it shows B and in my current project it is D and we always get warning no issue in replication. IMG help in in CRM for credit managament is in detail please review all the steps. I

Which data replication scenario you are using. Standard where order can be changed only in CRM or somthing else like A or lean order.

Lovekush Singh

acc_apoteam
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Lovekush,

Thanks a lot for your help. I didn't realised I had to create a different Credit Group for items in CRM. I had the same assigned in both CRM and ECC and that is why I was getting the error.

Regards,

Daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viktoriya,

I guess u have done the following settings in CRM:

1. Enable credit check in your transaction type.

2. Have you set parameter and key name as 'CRMCREDCHE' in middleware along with RFC Destination.

3. Maintain Credit Group in Item Category.

Best Regards,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mangesh,

All of this  settings have done.

But CRM doesn't show warning with value by which the credit limit has been exceeded (

Best Regards