Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not replicate quotation from CRM to R/3

former_member205429
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created same number ranges for sales transactions in CRM and R/3.

also in CRM, the number range is maintained as internal where as in R/3

the number range is maintained as external.

created custom Header and Item Transaction types; and item category determination is given.

but no copy control is created..

in R3AC6, i have specified the my custom Quotation transaction ZNQ1 and specified the parameter = 'X"

I copied R3A_SALES -  AG to R3A_SALES - ZNQ1

pls find the attached screen shot

created quotation in CRM,

below is the screen shot of the SMW01

I could not get a reason why the data is not getting replicated in R/3.. R/3 Site is not getting uploaded..

I am able to replicate the Accounts created in CRM to R/3. only with Sales Quotation i am facing this error ..

Can any one help !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

One other way to check.

Please run report CRM_ODE_CHECK_CFG   (see note 490932). This can list red areas which are not set completely or properly.

Please check as well SCN Wikis which list numerous items to check for the distribution of documents :

TIPS to check the distribution of documents between CRM and ECC - CRM - SCN Wiki

Quotation distribution from CRM to ECC - CRM - SCN Wiki

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Did you managed to set the status as "Released" to the quotation ?

If yes what is the status of the BDOC ?

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following:

1. SMW01 Transaction code for the BDOC status.

2. SMQ1/SMQ2 transaction codes to find for the blocked queues in both the CRM and ECC system.

3. SMQR/ SMQS Transactions to check whether any queue/site is de-registered.

4. Check Transaction code: ST22/SM13 in both ECC and CRM system.

5. Check Subscription in SMOEAC transaction.

Above transaction codes will give you a hint.

Best regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

how to put the parameter for the status "Released" or "Complete" into the configuration? can you enlighten me?

Thank you
Miki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miki,

Please check the status management setting in SPRO for both system as user.

Thanks

Prem

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See t-code BS03 in CRM  for the relevant status profile

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I already have the status profile in BS03. What I have for quotation status is released or completed. My question is How can I filter the document quotation from CRM to ERP? Current condition at the moment is that I can transfer the document but there is no condition at all. It means every time I save the quotation. The quotation will be replicated automatically. If you have something in mind please let me know.

Thanks

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Check the following:

1. The same transaction type and Item category should be present in ERP too. And the item category determination for the same should be maintained in ERP for the same.

2. Your quotation status in CRM should be 'In Release' status, only after you release it in CRM, the quotation will get replicated to ERP.

Just check these and let me know if your issue persists.

Best Regards,

Mangesh

former_member205429
Contributor
0 Kudos

My Quotation document status is changed to Completed. still the problem persists..

pls find the below screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the step mention belwo for your reference

• Transaction type which is created in CRM verify whether same Transaction type is created in ECC System OR not
  • Verify item determination setup in ECC. It should has same item category determination setup as in CRM
  • In CRM transaction type there will be number range assigned verify whther same number range is assigned in ECC transaction type as External
  • Verify whether customer and material which is used in CRM has been replicated to ECC OR not.
  • Verify partner function which is getting determine in CRM for these partner function mapping of CRM to ECC is define OR not.
  • Verify the transaction adapter obejct whether is there any filtration criteria define OR not. And if some filtration criteria is define then the created tranaction fit to the filteration criteria OR not
  • Verify the BDOC modular (Txn code: “SMW01”) for the latest status for the transaction replication
  • If above mention step are performed and still document replication is getting failed then try to create same transaction in ECC and verify whether all the data is getting determine correctly OR not and after saving the transaction is it getting replicated to CRM OR not.

With Regards

Ankush Rai

former_member205429
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

I have created same transaction type and item categories in ECC and CRM with same number range interval. also CRM Number range is internal and ECC Number range is External..

I have created  a new product NX72012, which i didnot replicate in ECC.

Also Partner Functions are not getting determined properly, ofcourse mapping is not done for any of the role types except for Sold-to-party..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

You will have to replicate the product. Once you use the product in Quotation, release the item, so that Quotation is also in Released status. Only those Quotations which are in Released status will replicate to ERP.

Best Regards,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

What are the parameters that I have to configure in order to filter the quotation replication from CRM-to ERP that only quotation with Release or approve status are replicated? Current system is I can transfer the quotation from CRM to ERP without any filter or condition such as quotation is "release" or "approved".

Your help will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Michael