cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a enhancement in a enhancement area in MBO module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can i create an enhancement under any enhancement Area in oohap_basic transaction.

because when i am trying to do so it is saying me that there is no such entry in the check table T77HAP_FLT_EXI but i don't find any view or any means to maintain data in this check table.

The requirement is when we run phap_catalop_pa transaction to create template

under the layout tab we have additional data field and its drop down contains only one entry Personnel Header Data as there is only one entry under AY enhancement area ( Additional Header Data ), can we have multiple entries here Personnel Header Data 1, Personnel Header Data 2, Personnel Header Data 3........

I know its stupid to ask this but in oohap_basis transaction it give 'NEW ENTRIES' Button hence there should be some way of doing this.

plz help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maurice,

Thanks a lot, that really helped us, i exactly follewed the procedure u said,

now i am able to see an entry in tables <b>T77HAP_EX</b> and <b>T77HAP_FLT_EXI</b> which i specified while implementing the badi, but when i opened phap_catalog_pa i am unable to see

this entry in the dropdown of the <b>Additional Header Data</b> field under <b>Layout</b> tab.

Do i have to maintain some entry in some other table now .

regards,

Santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now you go into transaction OOHAP_BASIC, select enhancement, then enhancemnet area "Addtional header data". then select new. Use the F4 help, this brings your new implementation, select it. Save and exit.

Now it is available in the catalog. In the catalog ou need to enable it for your category, then you can use it in your template.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I had similar questions and very little experience with the topic.

I learnt the hard way and wrote a blog about it here:

Would be cool to know that it helps people and nobody has to reinvent the wheel again:))

Cheers Otto

monty79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!

To make enhancement be visible in "Free enhancement" combo-box in appraisal template catalog (OOAM), the view cluster VC_T77HAP_CATEGORY "Category groups" should also be maintained. "Category Groups -> Categories -> Enhancement".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every body!

Maurice, your answer was very helpfull, tanks a lot!

Regards

Renan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maurice,

thaks a lot for all ur replies those were of great help.

regards,

Santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maurice

We appreciate your to the point clarification

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maurice / Experts

How to default "Further participants" in the BSP page(like "Default manager"in the place of <u>Appriser</u>)?

I am unable to get in Badi for the same. The Enhancment area "DO" <u>Default Further Participants</u> does not have any std entries.

In may case I need to default "Higher-Level Manager" in this place.

Plz help

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

We deliver no standard implementations for "Default Further Participant". You will need to create your own implementation based on definition HRHAP00_DOC_DEF_DO. You can have a look at the standard delivered "Default Manager as Appraiser" coding, you most likely just have to assign the export data to the t_header_others table instead of appraiser.

You have to assign a filter value as well, active the thing and go into the OOHAP_BASIC. Then enhancement area "Default Further Participants", press new, F4.. and there is your filter value Select, save.

Now you can select it in your category and then its available for your template.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lets take your example of additional header data.

Go into the SE19 and create an implementation based on HRHAP00_ADD_HEADER. you will need to give the implementation a filter value. When saving the implementation the filter value is writen in the T77HAP_FLT_EXI (FiLTer_EXIt).

Then go in to the OOHAP_BASIC, Enhancement Area AY, new enhancement. F4, there is your filter value of your new BAdI implementation.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice