cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed in SAP MM Certification questions.

surjitsingh1209
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All

I urgently need SAP MM certification questions; I am really worried as I have no clue about the exam questions, how tought is the MM certification.Can any one guide me also on the prep and exam tips.

I will really be thankful for your insights.

Regards

Surjit Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

surjitsingh1209
Explorer
0 Kudos

It's really very helpful for me.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surjit,

Thanks for your reply.

In-case if your query is answered request you to mark the question as answered please.

Regards,

Mohsin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surjit,

Can you guide me which your question set ?

Also I have heard that TSCM50 and TSCM52 are no more as they are old version

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

surjitsingh1209
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos
surjitsingh1209
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

As you are going for SAP MM certification, you need to follow given tips according to my experience

• Please refer given link on SAP MM certification, it will give you a clear idea on SAP MM certification and its syllabus.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tscm52_66-sap-certified-application-associate---procur...

• Once you identify SAP MM certification syllabus, you need following books to prepare SAP MM certification.

TSCM50

TSCM52

• Go through above books at least for 3-4 time if you have less than one year of experience, otherwise at least you can refer the book line by line 1-2 times.

Once you are through with all topics and subject of syllabus, you need to practice with real time scenario base SAP MM certification. You can get quality questions on SAP MM certification from given link as those questions sets are prepared based on feedback and experience of certified SAP MM candidates.

SAP MM Certification Questions

I am sure that you can score outstanding  if you follow above steps.