Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price control in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a requirement

When i am creating a sales order, PR00 condition type price will be automatically appear in the sales order, this condition record will also have lower limit and upper limit values mentioned.

My requirement is when ever the sales order is created, system should allow to save the sales order if the value is below the lower limit and it should go for a block and only manager should be able remove the block.

I have checked the status profiles for sales order but i didnt find any controls on the condition types. I would like to know if there are any SAP standard process, requirement/routines in pricing procedure or any other option is available in SAP.

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

condition record will also have lower limit and upper limit values mentioned.

My requirement is when ever the sales order is created, system should allow to save the sales order if the value is below the lower limit and it should go for a block and only manager should be able remove the block.

Hi Suresh,

Once you set the lower limit and upper limit to condition type,it should not allow you to maintain the price below the lower limit,system throws an error message.If your requirement is the same as you mentioned then you should go  for enhancement.User exit MV45AFZZ.

The condition amount stored in table KONP - KBETR ,Lower limit KONP - MXWRT ,Upper limit KONP - GKWRT .

User details will store in table USR02 based on USR02 - BNAME you can give the authorization to remove the block to manager user id.

convey the issue to ABAPer he can do this.

Regards

Ram 

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply

I will discuss with abaper and get back to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you try define processing status where at the time of creating condition record we can set the status of condition record (released or blocked e.t.c)

Regards

Answers (0)