cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consider calendar constraints for specific source-target in deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have an uncovered requirement to delimit deployment shipping dates for specific source-target locations but I don´t know how, as fas as I could check on documentation the transportation calendar from transportation lane is not used by deployment, is it right? We are already using the shipping calendar from the source location to delimit days in which products can be shipped to other locations in the deployment run but now the user want´s to delimit it by source-target locations combinations.

Our scenario is more or less the following one:

Source    -    Target    -     Calendar

A                      C               avoid days from 25 to 5

A                      B               avoid days from 16 to 31

B                       A              avoid days from 25 to 5

C                      B               avoid days from 25 to 5

Using the shipping calendar of the source location wouldn´t be enough as we have differencies when sending same material from A to C and A to B. Receiving calendar of the target location cannot be used also cause we have differencies when sending same material from A to B and C to B.

Is there any BADI to influence the shipping calendar?

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

SNP Deployment considers all 3 calendars - Shipping, Receiving, and Transportation. Please verify your calendar settings and create a product specific means of transport so that the transportation calendar will be used in the planning. I think that will address your complex requirement.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have maintained the transportation calendar in the TL (mean of transport session) which is locked from 08.05.2012 to 15.05.2012, the shipping calendar from location A is available from 08.05.2012 to 19.05.2012 but unavailable from 20.05.2012 to 06.06.2012.

After running deployment the system generated a confirmed purchase requisition for my product in location A to 10.05.2012 (which is locked considering thhe transportation calendar.

I couldn´t find any documentation showing that deployment uses transportation calendar, I could just find documentation regarding shipping and receiving calendar.

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for the validation. I will checkup the scenario in our system and let you know the results.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you finally solve your problem? I am having a similar issue with the calendars...

regards,

J.