cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDR1 / INV1 Transaction Line Update Date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a system that notes updated invoices and sales orders; I have noticed that the lines (RDR1/INV1) do not have update dates/timestamps.Is there another table in SAP B1 that holds this data? Using the transaction UpdateDate (OINV / RDR1 ) does not catch ALL updates so it is not reliable for reloading the lines.

I'm trying not to reload all transaction lines on my remote system, only updated ones.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

If you have built this system yourself, an alternative to the method suggested by Owen, would be  sql's EXCEPT method.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help Owen and Johan. In this case, using EXCEPT has given me the results I need with decent performance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I don't think there is an update date for each line held anywhere. When 'updating' marketing document lines, SBO actually deletes all the existing lines and inserts them again from the values on-screen (so it doesn't check to see if a line has changed).

You could compare RDR1 to the history table (ADO1 where ObjType = 17 and where the LogInstanc field is incremented each time a document is saved) to see if any rows have been added or updated. However, the history tables don't capture every change (eg if you copy an order to a delivery then there is no new log entry for the order even though it's document and line status has changed). You could, of course, do separate checks for these exceptions if they are required by your integration. How reliable this is will depend on which fields in RDR1 you are interested in.

Kind Regards,

Owen