cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loadSchemaInfoError when loading XSD schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm having some strange issues regarding an transaction - which is to be used as a web service - and assigning an XSD schema to an input for the transaction.

Whenever I try to do so, I get the following error:

"loadSchemaInfo error: null [java.lang.NullPointerException] An import in the selected document has failed"

This error then results in a complete crash of the MII server - only a hard restart will get it back up and working.

At first I thourght the error occured, because I were referring to an XSD placed in another project in the Workbench.

But then, I moved it, so the webservice-transaction and the XSD was placed in the same project.

Same error happened again.

What could I be doing wrong here?

Some practical info

MII version: 12.1.9 build 108

My XSD:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xs:schema

xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

xmlns:s0="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

targetNameSpace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

elementFormDefault="qualified"

attributeFormDefault="unqualified">

<xs:element name="EquipmentResults">

<xs:annotation>

<xs:documentation>Containes data sent from any piece of equipment to MII</xs:documentation>

</xs:annotation>

<xs:complexType>

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element name="EquipmentID">

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element name="EquipmentInternalPos" maxOccurs="unbounded">

<xs:annotation>

<xs:documentation>E.g. BAX Well</xs:documentation>

</xs:annotation>

<xs:attribute name="PosID" type="xs:string" use="optional" default="1"/>

<xs:attribute name="SampleID" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>

<xs:attribute name="Result" type="xs:string" use="required"/>

<xs:attribute name="UOM" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>

<xs:attribute name="Characteristic" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>

<xs:attribute name="Description" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>

</xs:complexType>

</xs:element>

</xs:sequence>

<xs:attribute name="EqID" type="xs:string" use="required"/>

<xs:attribute name="TimeOfAnalysis" type="xs:string"/>

</xs:sequence>

</xs:schema>

Message was edited by: Thor Jacobsen Made some corrections to the XSD, corrected some spelling mistakes. XSD validates OK, but still crashes the MII server.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's two years since I asked the questions, so it's not really relevant anymore.

But as far as I remember, it was an issue with the specific server (combination of Netweaver/MII patch level), that made the server crash.

Solution was to export the MII project, import it on another MII server, correct issues, export to original MII server.. Bit of a workaround, but it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thor,

More information about this would have been logged in Netweaver server. Kindly check the stack trace in Netweaver logs.

Regards,

Anushree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Received this same error in MII 14. I was able to get around it by right-clicking the Catalog ... Project name choosing Import. Selected the XSD and it auto imports to Web tab ... Project ... WEB folder. Here you want just click and drag to a sequence, choose the Element Name and it will be available to use.