cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS Expert Rules Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to enter the /USAGE option in the record mapping table , while running RULES.

What is the syntax to enter multiple USAGE values ?

I tried /USAGE=PUBLIC,CN;PUBLIC,AU  but it is not working.

SAP help shows the syntax as

/USAGE=<Rating>,<Validity area>.[,Exclude indicator[Active indicator[Relevance indicator]]] [;...]

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

could you please explain: is the usage requested as a "read" usage or a "write" usage?

In any case: I am not sure if this logic (which you are requesting) is really supported.

During read it should be executed like: read only those value assignment data record which have PUBLIC, CN and PUBLIC, AU at the same time; therefore in theory the value assignment data record must have these usages (active in most cases). In "real" world which is no often the case; during writing this is not a "problem"; I am nearly sure that it will not be executed as: value assigment data record can have PUBLIC, CN or PUBLIC, AU.

Example: If you would like to use such a list of "usages" for reading: in most cases the customer tends to prepare customer specific validity areas as they are easy to maintain. E.g. PUBLIC; REG_NAFTA, or PUBLIC, REG_SA etc.

I believe the syntax you have used is correct. Is there any error message etc. available etc.?

With best regards

C.B.

Answers (0)