cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mb51 output with vendor name and with recieving plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

1)I execute the mb51 with material code against movement type 101.in output screen i want vendor name to be displayed.althogh vendor code is displayed.

2)i  execute the mb51 with material code against movement type 351,in output screen i want recieving plant to be displayed

i want to make new layout with above above mentioned display parameters.

pls suggest how to achieve these requirements.

regards

sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can do all these in a sqvi join for MKPF, MSEG and LFA1.

use the vendor number from MSEG as primary key in LFA1

i think for for 351 recipt plant you can filter using debit credit indicator as S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Populating Vendor;s name is defintely not possible in MB51 in a standard way because this field is not available for displaying in the output.

If you are not using Document Header Text, you can explore if you can maintain the Vendor's name there and still use MB51 as a work around. If you want you can make it mandatory. IF this is not possible, you need to create ZMB51

Regards,

Martian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

In MB51 report (RM07DOCS) there are a number of enhancement points. If you are in ECC probably you can make use one of them to populate Vendor's name in a field which you are not using. Since this is a report this will happen in a run time, no update to the data base will be carried out so you nned not bother for MKPF or MSEG.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

expect more answeres from experts.

i have saved the mb51 with variant,now i want vendor name in fron of material code.

screen shot is attached.

regards

sumit

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you can not develope a custimised t.code for report for your requirement instead of using MB51.

Ok Check t.code:MC$4 for purchaing Vendor

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take ABAP help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

??????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

in standard MB51, Vendor name is not available. SAP has provided an option to configure the field selection of MB51, SPRO - MM - inv management - reporting - define field selection for matl document.

But here also you can only add fields from MKPF and MSEG tables and vendor name is not available in these tables. Hence in standard, its not possible. You may ask the users to double click the entries in MB51 and it displays the material document and you can see vendor name in the header section. Otherwise it's an enhancement but touching MSEG and MKPF tables is not advisable which are huge in nature.