cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diagnosis keys upload in Occupational Health

Former Member
0 Kudos

I request you to kindly give me the format to upload diagnosis keys  in the transcation EHSDIAGSL. iam trying to upload in the below format but it is not insterting data into table properly.so kindly do the favour for me.

Reference code (user-defined ) Diagnosis code Diagnosis key type Language Diagnosis group Diagnosis priority Diagnosis description User name  Date changed

1111                                            3                    0                        E             A                          1                      cardiac                 EHSCON       28.04.2012

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suresh_reddy47
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rama Krishna,

U have any idea above query u got the any solution pls help me how to do ,am facing same problem..

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi niraj, can you give me suggestion for above query.

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rama Krishna,

Unfortunately have not done this before, so will not be able to help you on the same. May be you can take help of your ABAPer.

Regards,

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

thank you for reply, i need one clarification from you, when we are doing Medical Services in Occupational Health, Case History tab how we will add Diagnosis Code against Catalog(Ex: ICD 09 or ICD10). Kindly help me in this regard.

Thank you

Rama Krishna B

rohan_somji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

1) Tcode is EHSDIAGSL - Edit Diagnosis Keys

2) Firstly u need to enter Catalog--to be created through SPRO(Environment, Health and Safety--Occupational Health--Basic Data--Diagnosis Keys--Specify Diagnosis Catalogs)

3) Now enter Diagnosis Group--to be created through SPRO(Environment, Health and Safety--Occupational Health--Basic Data--Diagnosis Keys--Specify Diagnosis Groups)

4) To add u need to make the screen in Edit mode which is available at the bottom

5) Click add button

6) Enter D. Code, Category, group, priority & enter Diagnosis text

Hope this helps u..

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Somji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan Somji,

Thank you very much, it was worked out that was useful suggestion from your side.

i have seen uploading multiple diagnosis keys from SAP help portal with text doc format but it was not working fine data was saving in wrong way, but your suggestion helped me lot.

Regards,

Rama Krishna B

suresh_reddy47
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Rohan ,

How to create Diagnoses codes .

Regards,

Suresh

rohan_somji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1) Tcode is EHSDIAGSL - Edit Diagnosis Keys

2) Firstly u need to enter Catalog--to be created through SPRO(Environment, Health and Safety--Occupational Health--Basic Data--Diagnosis Keys--Specify Diagnosis Catalogs)

3) Now enter Diagnosis Group--to be created through SPRO(Environment, Health and Safety--Occupational Health--Basic Data--Diagnosis Keys--Specify Diagnosis Groups)

4) To add u need to make the screen in Edit mode which is available at the bottom

5) Click add button

6) Enter D. Code, Category, group, priority & enter Diagnosis text

Hope this helps u..

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Somji